We are determined to give our customers value for money and to reduce the normal complexities of doing business with generic suppliers. We do not compromise on the quality of service and support delivered to our customers.
We have designed our centralised National Pharmacy Account Management Team to best meet the needs of a modern busy pharmacy and to provide the service and support that you need, when you need it.
- Our Sydney based team does everything a field team does, but at a lower overhead. This allows us to pass on further savings to customers.
- Our Pharmacy Account Managers (PAMs) are well qualified and fully trained to understand the pharmacy environment and will work with you to understand your needs and help build your business.
- The service frequency is not dictated by pharmacy size or geographical location but rather by individual pharmacy requirements and preferences. Large or small, urban or rural, our service parameters are the same for all.
- Our interactive PAMs, based in Sydney, use phone, email, internet, text and fax to keep in contact with clients. They do not turn up at inopportune times, get in the way of a pharmacy’s operation or spend time monitoring contractual commitments.
- Customers are contacted or can call-in at a time/day/ frequency tailored to each pharmacy’s preference (8.30 am – 5.30 pm EST, Monday to Friday).
- PAMs have immediate access to customer history and up-to-date stock-on-hand reports from all major wholesalers, to facilitate pharmacy stock management.
- We can also provide in-store representative visits or in-store training of pharmacy staff on request.
Call 1800 726 229 to be connected with your dedicated Pharmacy Account Manager (PAM).